Monday, April 26, 2010

The influence of good friends

Today I found myself thinking about the great influece that good friends can bring into my life. A simple act, a simple quote of encouragment, the attitude towards others, the joy that a real christian should experience, once more are helping me to be a better person.
I would be too naive if I don´t think that God himself expresses His character through friends. It is just the facts. There´s where I can see a person is imitating Jesus in a practical way.
Today I´m thankful that God is puting good friends in my life. Friends that always have something to teach me, friends that encourage me to be closer to my Creator, friends that without even noticing, are bringing a fresh healing influence over me.
If I could only see the purposes behind all these... but one thing I know: whenever I´m feeling discouraged, whenever I have felt like giving up, right in that moment God have sent the right people into my life, to make me realize I have so much to give and so much to do for others.

"Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief"

No comments: